A person suffering from hypoglycemia may display any or all of the following symptoms: Fatigue, Irritability, Dizziness, Lightheadedness, Headache, Fainting spells, Depression, Weakness in the legs, Anxiety, Cravings for sweets, Confusion. Night sweats, Swollen feet, A feeling of tightness in the chest, Constant hunger, Pain in various parts of the body (especially the eyes), Nervous habits, Mental disturbances, Insomnia, Aggressiveness, Loss of temper easily.
- Hypoglycemic Capsules – Comes in 24g – Containing 30 Capsules
- Lower blood sugar and cholesterol level
- It has documented effects on blood sugar
- Could benefit people with impaired glucose tolerance and type 2 diabetes
- Fighting chronic diseases by normalizing harmful elements called radicals which are unstable molecules that damage tissues
- Reduction in cancer